Monday, February 21, 2011

As promised!!

So I know my blogging habits have been well...non-existant. But I'm going to blame that on the fact that my internet has been so unreliable! Okay? Okay :) Soooo what I'm going to do (now that's its working of course) is start blogging again! YAY! And seeing as I haven't blogged since OCTOBER...where does the time go?!?! I'm going to do some retro-active blogs...sound good to you? Good :) But first, here's what's going on at the moment!!

What's going on, in a nutshell:

-Right now, all is well!

-The weather is amazing, its like spring has come early!

-Work is going good--all 12 hours of it a week :)

-I leave for Rome on Friday (insert squeal of excitement)

And that's about all there is right now :) I'm just drinking a lot of coffee, eating lots of galettes, and enjoying the beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment